A magnificent grade 1 listed Georgian mansion with a chapel dating from the 1930's and a residential wing built in the 1960's. a total of 43,400 sq ft (4,030 sq m) within circa 7 acres (2.83 ha) of beautifully landscaped gardens and a total estate of about 88 acres (35.6 ha) which include a pair of semi-detached cottages and a former walled kitchen garden.
A Listed Georgian mansion dating from circa 1700 is built over three floors with a cellar beneath. The Gross Internal Floor Area (GIA) is approximately 20,500 sq ft (1,900 sq m) excluding the cellar.
The second floor provides a further eight rooms, some used as bedrooms and some for study, with further bathrooms and WC facilities, and attic storage space above.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, some with en-suite facilities, a staff room with kitchenette and WC, an office, laundry room and ancillary facilities, with two further bedrooms and a seminar room on the first floor of the north wing.
On the ground floor there is an impressive entrance hallway and six reception rooms including the magnificent ballroom and Venetian saloon with a wealth of architectural and artistic features including many inset wall paintings.
The north wing contains two offices and the library, with a small gymnasium in the basement whilst the south wing contains the 'Winter Garden', a TV room at a lower level and the immensely impressive 'Academy' above.
The estate Extending to about 88 acres (35.6 Ha) in total, the Estate includes circa 63 (25.49 Ha) acres of agricultural land. The balance of about 25 acres (10.12 Ha) comprises the buildings with their adjoining landscaped gardens and woodland, and includes a former walled kitchen garden of approximately 2 acres (0.81 Ha) along with the two cottages and their gardens.
REF 4502 EN
PRICE: € 5,900,000
Contacts: Georgian Mansion in Marchamley